Friday, July 4, 2008

Beautiful Lexi

Thanks to my sister, Andrea, who is a much better photographer than me (she is my inspiration, and why I'm trying to be better!)....I figured out how to make my images appear larger on my blog! Yipee! Now I can show off Lexi's cuteness with more bang!

These pictures are not really from a photo shoot. Lexi's mom and I are trying to practice and become better photographers. Lexi was just so fun to practice on (you might see more of her in the future!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Beautiful Lexi, drool and all!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Lis said...

I seriously LOVE thses. I know shes mine and all but the coloring is awesome! WAY TO GO LAURA! You just get better and better! I dont think ill be able to catch you!!!! Sheeeesh! we had the same lens camera and everything. YOURE AWESOME! Lexi is willing to let you practice on her anytime well, until she can walk. Then i cant make any promises! Its sad how i take millions of pictures of her and the one time you get her all yours are way better than mine.

Andrea Hatch said...

I love the big pictures!! And you better change the type of that post! You truly have a gift and your work is an inspiration to me!