Tuesday, January 6, 2009

December Wedding

I was thrilled to be referred by a friend to photograph this December wedding. You'd never know it by the bride's beautiful dress and all of the smiles that it was cold and rainy until the very end of the session. We had to be creative. I am happy with the way these turned out!

Photobucket

The horrible white sky and rain turned out to be a pretty backdrop here.
Photobucket

We headed inside the Visitor's Center for a few warmer, drier pictures.
Photobucket

One of my favorites from the whole day:
Photobucket

I love the fact that we were able to capture the season here. They were married just a few days before Christmas.
Photobucket

Just as we were calling it quits, we noticed that the rain had stopped. We ran outside for a few shots with the temple. What a blessing!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Married!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Lis said...

Great pictures! I love them!!!! Love that last one! Great colors!

Robert said...

So, I just read last night about the sky. A split density filter with the dark side against the sky will prevent the blown out sky. I am seriously thinking on getting one for each lens just for these occasions.

LORI said...

WHAT A LUCKY COUPLE TO HAVE SUCH LOVELY PICTURES! I'VE LOOKED AT MANY OF YOUR OTHERS, TOO, AND THEY ARE WONDERFUL! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG!

Tara said...

Lolli, those pictures are just gorgeous! What a beautiful sweet couple. ♥

Anonymous said...

What Beautiful Shots..the couple are just Lovely...You did a great job!

Andrea Hatch said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Gorgeous pictures and beautiful couple!! I LOVE the one that you said was your favorite.

Anonymous said...

What great photos and a great looking couple. Gosh either I'm getting really old or the bride is really young. :) Great pictures.

Lisa Noel said...

these are all great

debi9kids said...

These are absolutely beautiful photos. You have a great eye :)

Danielle Mae said...

Hello :) I just looked thru a ton of your posts, and I love what I saw! Keep up the great work! I found you via I Heart Faces <3
Danielle Mae

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Best wishes to the bride and groom!

Dan and Bec said...

Man I wish I had known you when Dan and I were married!